Caffè e Canapa FIORELLO Caffè ® - Moka ground coffee & hemp is a mix of selected organic ground coffe with the addition of organic hemp flour: tasty, soft and pleasant blend; persistent cream, nutty aftertaste.
Made in Italy
Can 250 g / 8,8 oz (net weight). Ground and packaged in a protected atmosphere. Low acidity content.
mixture of roasted and ground organic coffee - arabica and robusta (92%), organic hemp flour (8%).
How to prepare Americano bio "Coffee & Hemp" with a French Press
INSTRUCTIONS for 1 person (350ml French Press):
1. Heat some water without boiling it;
2. Place the French Press on a dry, flat and non-slippery surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger firmly.
3. Pour 1 to 3 tablespoons of American coffee (7/24 g) into the French Press according to the desired intensity (1 = light; 2 = medium; 3 = strong).
4. Pour the hot water into the French Press.
5. Stir the contents and place the lid with the plunger arm fully pulled out and let the mixture infuse for a few minutes (4-5 min).
6. Immerse the plunger and push down: the pressure on the plunger must be exerted slowly, gently and steadily.
7. Pour the coffee into a cup and enjoy a good coffee!
8. After each use, wash the French Press and filter with water and a mild detergent, then dry thoroughly.
Designed and distributed by:
Masioli & Spinelli snc