Relief Infusion Indaku - Hemp and Mallow 40g - HEMPATICA
Properties of mallow:
Properties of hemp:
– Muscle relaxants
– Antihypertensive and analgesic
It helps in times of high stress.
Ingredients: mallow leaves (Malva Sylvestris) 70%, dried leaves of Cannabis Sativa L. 30%. From organic farming.
Preparation of herbal tea: 1 or 2 teaspoons per cup, pour hot water, leave to infuse for 6 minutes.
Preparation decoction: fill a small pan with cold water (at least 250 ml). Add 2 or 3 teaspoons of leaves, cover with a lid and heat to a boil over low heat for 15/20 min. Turn off the heat and leave to infuse for 5 minutes. Filter. Sweeten to taste.
WHAT INDAKU MEANS
Indaku is a magic word arrived at night in a dream, later we discovered that it was an ancient word of a distant people whose meaning is 'my sense'.
For us Indaku are special herbal teas that improve sleep and the quality of our senses. We believe in the importance of taking your time to prepare and enjoy a good cup of herbal tea, without hurry, fully experiencing the present moment.