Plunger coffee maker or herbal tea pot 'French Press' 350 ml in glass and stainless steel, ideal for preparing long, American, French and barley (medium or coarse grind) coffee, tea, infusions and herbal teas.
Infusion and extraction system to obtain an aromatic and balanced drink.
Material: glass and stainless steel components.
How to prepare Americano bio "Coffee & Hemp" with a French Press
INSTRUCTIONS for 1 person (350ml French Press):
1. Heat some water without boiling it;
2. Place the French Press on a dry, flat and non-slippery surface. Hold the handle firmly, then pull out the plunger firmly.
3. Pour 1 to 3 tablespoons of American coffee (7/24 g) into the French Press according to the desired intensity (1 = light; 2 = medium; 3 = strong).
4. Pour the hot water into the French Press.
5. Stir the contents and place the lid with the plunger arm fully pulled out and let the mixture infuse for a few minutes (4-5 min).
6. Immerse the plunger and push down: the pressure on the plunger must be exerted slowly, gently and steadily.
7. Pour the coffee into a cup and enjoy a good coffee!
8. After each use, wash the French Press and filter with water and a mild detergent, then dry thoroughly.
To make French coffee, barley, tea, herbal teas and infusions:
follow the same instructions indicated for the preparation of American coffee but replace it with the desired product in ground, ground, herbs or leaves.
12425Out of stockPrice:€7.90Mix of selected organic ground coffe with the addition of organic hemp flour: tasty, soft and pleasant blend; persistent cream, nutty aftertaste. Made in Italy.